Tentative map

Tentative map
VERY rough sketch of my route

Fun Facts

Fun Facts:
Days on the road: 27.5
Total distance: 10512.5km
Number of states and provinces: 19 + 1
Longest distance in one day: 714km

Sunday 1 May 2011

Boring!

From: Denver, CO
To: Aurora, NE
Mileage: About 689kms!

I left Denver after eating a (sub-par) breakfast.  From there I didn't do anything interesting except arrive in Slabtown, USA.  Population: Me.  (For my non-technical / non-motorcycling readers, slabbing is basically just riding with the point of traveling a long distance on the boring highways.)  I did cross into Nebraska:

This was (sadly) the only photo I took all day
I arrived in Grand Island, NE, only to find that there was some sort of tournament happening this weekend, and all the hotels were sold out.  It was suggested that I try the next small town over (a farm town with a population of 4500).  I headed that way and checked into a small motel.  I spent the rest of the night posting and recovering from a long day.

1 comment:

  1. it may have been boring...but you're halfway home yaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy!!!

    ReplyDelete